Tuesday, March 25, 2008

2008 March Madness Round 1 & 2 Recaps

Well that was an interesting first two rounds. Looking at my picks, well lets just say that I had the east bracket pegged, other than that, well, the only good thing to say is that I have six of the great eights still alive and three of the final four still alive. How about Davidson!!!!!

Round 1Round 2Round 3Round 4
UNCUNC
IndianaUNC
Notre DameWash. St.
Wash St.Tennessee
OklahomaLouisville
LouisvilleTennessee
ButlerTennessee
Tennessee
KansasKansas
UNLVKansas
ClemsonClemson
VanderbiltKansas
Kansas St.Wisconsin
WisconsinGeorgetown
GonzagaGeorgetown
Georgetown
MemphisMemphis
OregonMemphis
Michigan St.PittsburghMemphis
Pittsburgh
KentuckyKentucky
StanfordTexas
MiamiTexas
Texas
UCLAUCLA
Texas A & MUCLA
DrakeDrake
ConnecticutDuke
BaylorBaylor
XavierDuke
West VirginiaDuke
Duke

A lot of misses once you get past the East. Still that is what makes this tournament so much fun, even when I knew that the team I picked was going to lose, I still found myself rooting for the Western Kentucky's, Davidsons, and Siena's. Will take a look at the third round after I finish watching Opening Day in Japan and have some time to look at who is left. Chow!!!!

Update: I noticed I had Duke going out in the first round, corrected.

No comments: