Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Blog Roll Updates

Well, I just finished updating and arranging the blog links in the side bar. Basically, I moved all of the sports related up behind the Dilbert Blog. The man with the funny tie will always be number one and of course I moved the Joy of Sox up since that is a blog that has always supported me. Just call it my version of Spring Cleaning here at Peace, Love and Sox.

Bradford on baseball is looking like a good place to start this year on the Sox front, I like the way he is trying to answer questions placed in his comments. The rest of the crew of blogs that I link are as always on top of their game, let us hope that the Sox will follow suit this year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I couldnt find your contact email so I thought I would leave it here... I just started a new Red Sox Blog called Red Sox 24/7 and it is located at http://redsox247.com I already own celtics247.com and that has been going strong for over a year now. I really like your site and was hoping we could exchange links and become affiliates... as soon as I get the O.K. I will add your link to our list, but can you please email me at tjlamro@hotmail.com so I know you got the message? Thanks!