Thursday, March 23, 2006

Duke loses, Coach K. shows class again

Duke loses and another one of my final 4 bites the dust. My picks really stunk this year, with losing a final 4 team and a great 8 team in the first day. Just those two teams losing meant that at best I would only pick the winner on less than 89%. Oh well, its not like I had money riding on it, and I did pick 8 of the sweet sixteen.

Coach K. again showed class after the game, his comments were positive, "we didn't adjust, LSU made the plays down the stretch, we win as a team and we lose as a team." I love this guy after games, whether he wins or loses he just excudes class. I remember the 91 game against Kentucky in the regional. After Laettner made the miracle shot and before he went and cut the nets down he stopped by the Kentucky radio area and went on the air with them and talked about how great that team had played and how proud the Kentucky fans should be proud. Class, pure class.

1 comment:

s1c said...

I agree