Thursday, March 16, 2006

Man I hate CBS tournment coverage

So, here I am with the dashboard open so that I can post these entries with the window half sized so that the ESPN real time NCAA scoreboard is always visible, man I hate the way CBS refuses to do split screens or switches during these games. Marquette was down like 14 points at the half and came back to take a temporary lead and you wouldn’t have realized it by just watching CBS.
I know the Tennessee and Winthrop was a close game and that is the big possible upset of the tournament, but that is what you have split screen technology available to provide you. Quick update, showing the split and then boom back to the Tennessee game. ESPN used to do that all the time back when they were in charge of the first and second rounds. How about it CBS??

No comments: