Wednesday, March 07, 2007

#38 strikes again

Lots of traffic being generated at various sites about #38. He started a blog (omg) the outrage, doesn't he get it that we just want him to shut up (sarcasm is rampant). I think its a good thing. Whether he posts once a week or every day doesn't matter to me, what matters is that he is putting it on the line between the lines and now in a place that allows people like me to see the true Curt. So, far I like it and have added it to the blog roll. Good luck Curt and don't worry about the trolls. Make sure you check out comment #70 on his spring training post. As a former catcher I am always interested in how the two who are involved on every pitch interact (I hated when my pitcher shook me off). Keep up the good work Curt and make sure you stop by and say hello to #38.

As for what is happening here at PLLS HQ, well, the wife and I have been looking at some new cars. So far it looks like this will be the new wheels. Have a good night while I go beat my credit union up for some more money.

No comments: