Wednesday, March 14, 2007

March Madness 2007 edition II

Well, today is the first day of the 2007 NCAA tournament and I can hardly wait. The number crunching is over, the hours spent looking at common opponents and who beat who are over and done with. It is now time for 64 teams to hit the courts over the next 2 days and decide who moves on and who goes back to school to finish out the semester.

For the last 2 days we here at PLLS have been comparing RPI's, common opponents, who's hurt, who's not and have finally made our picks (ed- who you kidding? I saw the darts). I hope you have made yours and are ready for some good games, some heartbreakers and of course the blow outs. Enough of the blathering though here are my picks for the first round:


2007 NCAA First Round
MidwestWestEastSouth
FloridaKansasN. Carolina
Ohio St.
ArizonaKentucky
MarquetteBYU
ButlerIllinoisArkansasTennessee
MarylandSo. Illinois
TexasVirginia
Notre Dame
Duke
VanderbiltLouisville
OregonPittsburgh
Oral RobertsTexas A & M
UNLVIndiana
Texas Tech.
Nevada
WisconsinUCLA
GeorgetownMemphis


Not a lot of upsets, will post more today about why I picked who I picked.

No comments: