Thursday, November 13, 2008

NFL 2008 Week 11 Thursday Game

Ok, here is the deal. We went 8-6 last week so made up some ground but the Thursday night pick well it sucked. Looking to do better this time around as we cast our eyes north to the wet, drizzly, utterly yucky weather in the Boston area. In other words, this is Favre Weather!!!

Remember - this picks is only for entertainment purposes and you follow / bet on my picks at your own peril. I am not responsible for you following my stupidity. Now off to the picks for the Thursday night game of week eleven of the 2008 season.


Week 11 Games
FavoriteSpread.UnderdogPickMadden 09
NE Patriots-3.5NY JetsNY Jets


♊ - NY Jets at NE Patriots - This is a tough one for me as the Jets are 5-4 versus the spread and so are the Patriots. If you looked solely on the ATS this would be a draw. I'm going with the Jets to cover based on their 22 points a game on the road versus the Patriots 23 points a game at home this year.

No comments: