Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Red Sox 07 Game 107 Recap

Final

Press PassBoxP-By-PRecap
Team123456789RHE
Baltimore120000010481
Boston00100040X590
W: J. Lopez (2-1) L: J. Parrish (2-2) S: J. Papelbon (24)
HR ➢ Bal: N. Markakis (11) , M. Tejada (8)

☼ Sun - Youkilis - key double scores two and the Sox never looked back
☁ Cloud - Bradford - poured gas on the fire and parrish to the loss.

Game thoughts!



Today's game was brought to you by Julian Tavarez and the number two. As in two outs, I'll give up a home run (1st). Two outs, hmm, I know I'll give up a single, double and another double (2nd) and allow two runs. As in two outs I'll hit a batter (3rd). Well, lets keep the streak going by walking the third batter with two outs (4th). Oh, well I'm tired of this game, I think I'll give up the bunt single to the first batter in the 5th!

The Sox pitchers only had one 1-2-3 inning all night, the ninth. The fifth and the sixth innings they only faced three batters thanks to two nice double play balls. I am still not quite sure how they won this game, oh wait that's right Ortiz had a key double in the seventh! That's more like it boys!

Lugo watch - 1 for 4 - up to .222 (1 point).

Coco watch - 0 for 0 - stays at .279 thanks to his four walks!

Drew watch - no show, as he was at the hospital with his son due to extensive surgery. Let us hope that every thing turns out alright.

♊ - all else fails get a bigger hammer.

No comments: