Saturday, October 07, 2006

College Football picks week 6

Update: fixed and added links

Well another Saturday and we know what that means. Yep, that's right, its time for College Football. Just as a recap, last week I went 8 and 2 which brought my season picks to 40 and 10. My picks this week in the College Pickem at ESPN are as follows:

Away TeamConfidenceHome teamPick
Clemson3
Wake Forest
Clemson
Pittsburgh
7
SyracusePitt
Purdue
6
IowaIowa
Navy
5
Air ForceNavy
LSU
4
Florida
Florida
Michigan St
10
Michigan
Michigan
Tennessee
2
GeorgiaGeorgia
Oregon8
California
Oregon
Nebraska
9
Iowa St.Nebraska
Texas
1
OklahomaTexas

Really no surprises this week, but it was tough deciding my 1 - 10. I really think that the 1 - 8 picks are toss ups this week and would not be surprised if my 9 and 10 picks lost. Working on a Schilling review which I hope to post later after I get some sleep.

Oh yes, only game I really care about today is the Arkansas at Auburn game. Go HOGGGGGGSSSS!!!!!!!

No comments: