Sunday, October 29, 2006

NFL - Week 8

Well, its Sunday and we know what that means, yes thats right its my weekly boring post on my weekly picks. Thru 7 weeks I am 51 and 49 against the spread. My only dogs that I have winning out right this week are Indianapolis, Jets, and Atlanta.

The interesting games should be the Indy vs Denver game which I think will be decided by a last second FG. The Dallas game because we will all be waiting for Romo to fail and Parcells head explode when he is forced to go back to Bledsoe.

New England at Minnesota on Monday night could be interesting depending on whether the Patriots passing game has improved or if Brady becomes frustrated because his receivers keep on getting knocked off of their routes.

Here are my picks for this week:

FavoriteSpreadUnderdogPick
Kansas City- 5 1/2
Seattle
Kansas City
Chicago
- 16 1/2San Francisco
San Francisco
New Orleans
- 2 1/2Baltimore
New Orleans
Tennessee
- 3 1/2Houston
Tennessee
New York G
- 9 1/2Tampa Bay
Tampa Bay
Green Bay
- 3 1/2Arizona
Green Bay
Cincinnati
- 4 1/2Atlanta
Atlanta
Philadelphia
- 6 1/2Jacksonville
Philadelphia
San Diego
- 8 1/2St. Louis
St. Louis
Pittsburgh
- 8 1/2Oakland
Oakland
Denver
- 2 1/2Indianapolis
Indianapolis
Cleveland
- 1 1/2New York J
New York J
Carolina
- 4 1/2Dallas
Dallas
New England- 2 1/2Minnesota
New England

Not a bad week last week ( 7 and 6) but since I basically choked in the college picks yesterday am hoping for a big, big, result today.

No comments: