Sunday, October 22, 2006

Idle thoughts

So yesterday I am sitting (ok, lounging) in the big chair watching the Tennessee and Bama game while keeping one eye on the Notre Dame UCLA game. In both games my picks were losing and I was watching 15 confidence points go down the drain, when lo and behold Notre Dame got the ball back with a little over a minute to go and you just knew they were going to pull out a win, sure enough I get that win and flip back to the Tennessee game to see Bama cough up a loss. Sometimes its better to be lucky instead of good.

1st set of NFL games have now finished, with wins in 5 of the 8 games. Mental note to self, never ever change your mind when inputting your picks, especially if the trend is with your initial pick. Still, looking better than I have in the last two weeks.

St. Louis takes the first game of the World Series and now Detroit must count on the Gambler to even the series. Don't count on it, bubs.

No comments: