Saturday, October 07, 2006

Today was a good day

Update: **** that was quick but it looks like the Boss is already making changes. ***

Lots to be thankful for this week, starting off with a 22 year anniversary, but today was a good day.

Got 3 hours of sleep and then got up to watch my Arkansas Razorbacks stun the Auburn Tigers at Jordan-Hare stadium 27 - 10. After getting up out of the easy chair and doing my victory dance (embarrassing the daughter and making the wife throw me out of the living room), I checked out my football picks and noticed that I was 7 and 0 in the afternoon games. Always good to start out well.

While waiting for the Yankee game to start I watched the last 30 minutes of last night's Battlestar Galactica (freaking show is driving me crazy), since I had to leave for work just as it was getting good last night. Love this series and am really glad I don't have to wait months for the next one.

Kept flipping back and forth between the Florida LSU game and that NY game, Bonderman was freaking unhittable for the first 5 innings. Will be interesting watching how the papers will blame this all on A-Rod but I notice that Giambi wasn't even playing in this game, Sheffield was just as bad as A-Rod, Damon batted 250 in the series, Mussina sucked, Johnson sucked, Wright was horrible. Looks like a total melt down to me and I fully expect explosions from the Boss in the next few days.

Like I said, today was a good day.

No comments: