Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Nfl Week 7 wrap up and other idle thoughts

Freaking cowboys, I can't believe they choked as bad as they did last night. Parcells hit the nail on the head with his comment about being embarassing. Of course what really sucked was that I ended up going 7 and 6 for the week with my picks.

Am tired of everybody griping and complaining about LaRussa not challenging Rogers etc. in game 2 of the Series. Whether he had pine tar or not, the game is over and done and is in the books. Personally, I think he did use tar, I think LaRussa should have challenged and got him suspended for the rest of the series, but I was not the one sitting on the bench worrying about my pitchers (maybe) being challenged etc. Still, would like to see St. Louis win this game (hey, grew up in that KMOX Broadcast area) and the series.

No comments: