Friday, June 20, 2008

Red Sox 2008 Misc. Post 5

Curt Schilling is done for the year. Is this good, bad, or indeferent? Personally, I think that this whole episode with Schilling has been handled badly by the Sox. Lest we've forgotten Dr. Morgan said from day one that Curt needed surgery and now we see four plus months later that he was right.

So, the big guy is done in Boston and the celebration will be hitting the streets shortly. I've never understood the hatred, unless you realize that BDS is rampant in RSN. Myself, I think he is in the top five of those who I would want to pitch for my team in the post season he might even by the number one guy in that situation. That is the only way he makes the HOF also in 8-10 years.

Personally, I would not be surprised to see the Rays approach him next summer at the break looking for his leadership and guile to help their team. If I was him, you betcha baby.

Update: - Like I said let the insanity begin: He fleeced the Sox?

No comments: